Avesta is a technology consulting company; our mission is to help our clients achieve business agility by building the right digital product the right way. We are a close-knit team with 7+ years of average experience practicing agile and DevOps and working on cloud-native platforms.
We are looking for a person who has a passion for technology is self-motivated and humble to join us on our mission.
About the role
- You have 2+ years of experience as a front-end developer.
- Can build customer-facing user interfaces using advanced React, GraphQl, Tailwind, HTML/CSS, Saas/Less, and related technologies.
- If you are familiar with the Jamstack ( NextJs, Gatsby, and Hugo), it will be an added advantage.
- You can create prototypes in Figma.
- Help create and maintain internal component libraries and design systems.
- Write and update technical documentation.
- Collaborate using tools like Slack, Basecamp, Jira.
- You understand the importance of writing quality, clean code.
- Your code is self-documented, modular, and understandable.
- You can confidently write tests.
- You don't treat the front-end as an afterthought, UX interests you as much as UI and you feel compelled to provide the best user experience.
- You pride yourself in creating interfaces that are fast, accessible and you have a knack for design.
How to Apply
- This role is hybrid; you will work at the Ahmedabad office and from home.
- Please send your resume with your expected salary to email@example.com
- To know more about us and why you should join us, please read the candidate's handbook.