About Avesta Technologies
Established in 2012, Avesta Technologies is a technology consulting company. We provide strategy, design, and engineering services to our global customers in cloud-native, real-time analytics, and IoT domains. Our mission is to enable our clients to achieve business agility by building the right digital product the right way. We are a people-first company and believe that happy people make happy customers. Our team has over seven years of average experience crafting cloud-native solutions and practicing agile and DevOps.
About the Job
We are working with a leading publishing group in Australia to build a home-buying portal on a highly scalable and reliable platform using modern cloud-native architecture, tools, and technologies. The project involves developing microservices and integrating various data sources, marketing cloud, and real-time analytics systems.
We are looking for people with 2+ years of experience working with Node.js and relational databases and who want to further their careers by gaining exposure to an enterprise-scale cloud-native platform.
About the Role
- Build REST-based APIs with frameworks like Express on Node.js.
- Work with relational and document databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Elastic Search.
- Use AWS services like ALB, Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3 etc.
- Familiarity with Linux, Dockers, and various monitoring tools
- You understand the importance of writing quality, clean code.
- Your code is self-documented, modular, and understandable.
- You can confidently write tests.
- You are equally concerned about performance, and you write optimized code.
- Architecture fascinates you, and you are willing to learn and implement OOP principles like SOLID and design patterns.
- This role is WFH (Work From Home), but you may need to come down to our Ahmedabad office occasionally when required.
- You may also opt to work from the office if you want to.
- To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- If you have any queries, please call or text Ms. Nirali Trajker on 7016072163.
- To know more about us and why you should join us, please download and read the candidate's handbook at the following link. www.avestatechnologies.com/career
P.S. Please feel free to apply; even if you do not have all the skills required, we will be more than happy to train you further.